Do you love people, and do people love you? If so, we are looking to grow our team of Professional People Persons to help us better serve our customers all over the West Sound area.
Some of our customers come to us through the Lowe’s HVAC program and we need a professional people person who can make meaningful connections with customers at these locations and share the value of the HVAC program with them.
While we provide training, both on and off-site, being a People Person comes from within. If you think you were born to bring a little joy into people’s lives, whether, through a happy hello or offering insightful HVAC advice, this might be the job for you!
While being friendly, approachable, and conversational is key, we do have a few other requirements for this position. You should:
- Be able to stand and engage members for the duration of scheduled shifts
- Have the technical ability to Text, E-Mail, and use a tablet/smartphone
- Have a mindset of customer service excellence for superior member experiences
- Be able to educate members on the ease of receiving a bid for a heating or cooling solution
- Be able to answer basic questions and set sales appointments with members
- Be able to enter appointment requests and lead information into a database
Your next question is likely, what do we pay?
Our promise is to pay what you’re worth, and we hope you’re worth A LOT. We have competitive wages, great benefits and flexible hours.
Does this sound like the type of place you could bring your people skills to bear? Contact us today and we’ll talk about how we an bring you onto the team. If not, that OK…but if you know someone who would be a perfect fit for this role, please tell them to call us today!